Thursday 12 May 2011

National Vegetarian Week

National Vegetarian Week
National Vegetarian Week has been around for almost a decade, and this year it falls on the 23rd-29th May. Of course, for me every week is vegetarian week, but I still enjoy the buzz and all the recipes, events and information packs which come with the official event.
The website does have some interesting recipes on it, but not a lot of them and none jump out at me straight away. I think it might be partly because the week's sponsor is the food company Cauldron, who make delicious mushroom burgers but understandably have a vested interest in getting tofu into as many of the recipe suggestions as possible.

So in honour of the week I am going to post a recipe a day, each one being something I'm confident cooking and make regularly. I might even post a photo, now that my lost camera charger has finally been replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment