Wednesday 28 April 2010

Delicious Wraps

I was a bit useless today and forgot to take a photo of my lunch, probably because I was hungry and it was delicious! I made tortilla wraps with egg mayonnaise in them. It could have benefited from some cress but my attempts to grow anything in my room thus far have all failed (the cress was particularly appalling, considering that pre-school children manage it with ease).

The last week or so has been very odd food-wise. I've eaten in the canteen, skipped lunch altogether - not really in the spirit of this project - and eaten weird, un-interesting foods to fill a gap. I think the problem is busyness; I have a lot of other stuff to do and I'm just not making the effort to take a break and make something. Tomorrow I might be going out to lunch but if not, I will definitely make use of the salad I bought yesterday and have a proper lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment